WHERE TO BUY:
We invite you to support your local book store if you are lucky enough to have one. Any store can order this book easily. Many bookstores accept phone and online orders.
2. Online worldwide
Quick links to the softcover edition:
Quick links to the ebook:
by Robin H. MIller, MD
Published by Triune Integrative Medicine
Softcover ISBN: 979-8218218461
Ebook ISBN: B0CB77LK5Z
Softcover retail price $18.99
292 pages, 5.5" x 8.25"
Printed in the US on acid-free paper
Ebook retail price $7.99
Designed and typeset
by Lucky Valley Press
Distributed worldwide by Ingram
(Book is returnable by retailers)
VIEW DR. MILLER'S OTHER BOOK:
INVISIBLE OR INVINCIBLE
Time to Un-sick Yourself
with the 21st Century
Guide to Wellness
Don't fade away as you age!
Dr. Miller provides tools to promote healthy aging and longevity and constructive ways to avoid acute medical care in a broken system.
When you know what your body needs, it's easier to thrive for many years to come-and to make those years fantastic to the very end.
Heal Now covers everything from eating right to moving your body to keep it toned, to small changes that can lead to BIG benefits.
This book will make you smarter, sexier, and feeling better than ever!
Dr. Robin Miller, an established author (The Smart Woman's Guide to Midlife and Beyond, Kids Ask the Doctor, and Healed: Health and Wellness for the 21st Century), has gathered the knowledge, insights and information offered in "Invisible or Invincible" over the course of 33 years of treating patients, using the principles of integrative medicine and personal experience.
Dr. Miller’s credentials include:
• M.D. degree from the University of Illinois Medical School in Chicago.
• Internship in internal medicine at George Washington University Hospital in Washington D.C.
• Residency in internal medicine at the University of Oregon Health Sciences Center in Portland.
• Fellowship in internal medicine at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland
• Fellowship in integrative medicine from the University of Arizona in Tucson.
• Master’s Degree in Epidemiology from Johns Hopkins School of Public Health
• Assistant Professor of Medicine at SUNY Stony Brook in New York
• Clinical professor in Medical Informatics at OHSU
• Recipient of the prestigious Preventive Cardiology Academic Award from the National Institutes of Health, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute.
Board certified in Internal Medicine, she trained as an Integrative Medicine Fellow at University of Arizona with Andrew Weil. She is currently Medical Director of Triune Integrative Medicine, a highly innovative medicine company in Medford, Oregon.
She is an Executive Advisory Board member for Sharecare, an interactive health and wellness website founded in conjunction with Oprah Winfrey and Jeff Arnold (Creator of WebMD). Robin is also a medical reporter and a regular correspondent for KOBI-TV NBC5, the NBC affiliate in Southern Oregon.
She lives in southern Oregon with her husband and in her free time, when she isn't dancing, she tends to their vineyard known as Peter William Vineyard.